Court and administrative proceedings
Our lawyers represent clients in solving various kinds of disputes. We pay particular attention to the pre-trial stage by negotiating and advising clients on choosing the most effective strategy, with the assumption that the best solution of a dispute is to finish it before entering the court stage. However, if it cannot be avoided, we represent the client before the common courts and the Supreme Court and before arbitration courts.
We have wide experience both in substantive administrative law and in proceedings that aim at obtaining permits, licences or concessions necessary to set up a business.
In administrative proceedings, as well as in administrative disputes, we focus on the final effect of our activities – we advise solutions that will be fastest and most effective in reaching the desired objective – obtaining a satisfactory administrative decision or ruling of the administrative court.
Up to date we have represented:
- Dalkia Poznań S.A. in a dispute regarding fees for the use of land and buildings connected with heat infrastructure, with cassation appeal upheld in the Supreme Court
- State Treasury (Provincial Governor of Lubuskie Province) in a dispute with a contractor building a terminal on the western border
- Client in proceedings of prescription of a property located in the centre of Poznan, with cassation appeal upheld in the Supreme Court
- Client in adminstrative proceedings to return a property located in the centre of Poznan, with cassation appeal upheld in the Supreme Administrative Court
- Solaris Bus & Coach S.A. in a dispute over compensation for failure to perform a contract and mitigation of damages, successfully completed before the Supreme Court
- several land owners dispossessed of their property for the construction of S5 road in administrative disputes and court-administrative disputes over the amount of compensation
- a consortium of construction companies in a dispute over contractual fines with the district of Czerniejewo (including a dispute before the Supreme Court)
- PKP S.A. in a dispute with Budimex S.A. over contractual fines related to the sale of shares of Przedsiębiorstwo Napraw Infrastruktury sp. z o.o company
- Justyna Steczkowska in a dispute over protection of personal rights with Wydawnictwo Bauer publishing company
- Justyna Steczkowska in a dispute over protection of personal rights with Grupa Interia media company
- Agencja Royal Concert sp. z o.o. in a dispute over protection of personal rights with Kasia Stankiewicz